Works in partnership with key customers (key decision makers and budget holders) to deliver a full suite of Specialist Therapy Products and Services to provide unrivalled value, resulting in an increase of sales and market share growth on territory. Covering Negative Pressure Wound Therapy, Intermittent Pneumatic Compression and Cleaning, Disinfection & Hygiene.
Identifies and manages key accounts to sell Specialist Therapy products and services, develop care pathways or establish new funding streams pertinent to the Account. Is effective, competent and confident in using a consultative selling approach to identify customer’s needs, tailoring selling messages and solutions to ensure informed clinical and product driven decisions are made.
Uses expert and ongoing development of knowledge of NHS structure and reforms, strategic plans, and local priorities to identify opportunities where the organisations service offers could met customers’ priorities and needs. Increases sales through gaining significant contracts by providing the best augmented products and services delivered through individually tailored business models. Grow tailored services across all Business Units with focus on Full Specialist Therapy Portfolio Solution Sales.
Identify, develop, build and maintain collaborative and robust relationships with key customers (key decision makers and budget holders) within focus accounts. Obtain market feedback and provide competitor intelligence to the relevant internal departments using the appropriate methods of communication (E.G. marketing department/Product Manager, clinical nurse specialist, sales teams’ peers).
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work totally within authorised Standard Operating Procedures
- Contribute towards the effectiveness of their department’s QMS documentation
- Consistently achieve the minimum standards and expectations as set out in the competency and performance standards framework
- Ensure all company procedures are maintained and adhered to.
- Identify and prioritise opportunities for sales and solutions based on potential in designated territory and accounts. Deliver incremental revenue in existing accounts. Deliver additional revenue from prioritised accounts.
- Identify and develop relationships with key personnel within the designated territory.
- Become competent and confident to identify and supply solutions across the full range of Specialist Therapy products and services.
- Complete and maintain Business Management Tool, submitting weekly and updating opportunity pipeline in a full and timely manner.
- Identify and closely monitor timetable for contracts and prioritise where and when activity is needed prior to tendering.
- Report directly and work closely with Sales Director to develop future business.
- Identify, implement and monitor product evaluations in accordance with the Company procedure.
- Work alongside the Clinical Team to provide product training and education to existing customers, including presentations and competency-based frameworks, covering the complete product range.
- Identify and attend exhibitions and study days as agreed by Sales Director. Feeding back key elements to the National Team.
- Works in collaboration with key customers to negotiate mutual benefit for the customer, patient and the organisation to become perceived as the “face” of the Company by personnel within local healthcare organisations.
- Increase sales by enabling Trust and Health Board management to deliver improved outcomes for service users.
- Achieve or exceed agreed sales targets.
- Develops and implements strategies for each managed account to increase appropriate use of products within the Account. Working with Sales Director to establish and implement a Comprehensive Business Plan for a defined territory.
- Has long term interest in account success from initial introduction, – through the identification of business needs process to the negotiation and business focussed stage, – to gaining commitment and/or awarding of contract to the timely and effective implementation of programmes services, and beyond.
- Conducts regular reviews and careful analysis of accounts to ensure continued growth and productivity in line with Account Business Plans and objectives.
- Develops robust and compelling business cases for offering financial support to accounts where necessary and prepare financial analysis with upside/downside scenarios within accounts.
- Works flexibly, reacting to changes in Account environment and makes quick and rational decisions to strategy & offerings.
- Works closely with Sales Director to ensure alignment on areas such as discount levels and tenders/contracts.
- Works with Product Manager and/or Sales Director to tailor ideas and promote offerings to senior non-clinical management (Directors of Commissioning / Service Provision, Finance Directors, Regional and Local Procurement).
- Identifies key contacts and networks with multiple external stakeholders, bringing alignment across the decision-making unit. Work to ensure that company products are positioned positively if a healthcare organisation is drafting guidelines and formularies.
- Builds credibility and trust to become a peer, advisor and/or partner to customers within the focussed Accounts.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define key performance metrics for the programmes and ensure successful and timely implementation.
- Develops strong working relationships with internal stakeholders, drawing in colleagues, when appropriate, to drive customer solutions.
- Achieve positive outcomes relating to guidance issued by statutory healthcare bodies and individual healthcare organisations in relation to company products or the therapy areas in which they are placed.
- Carry out projects and activities as agreed with line manager, relating to both existing and pipeline products.
- Actively seek opportunities to promote company products provided by changes in national and local healthcare policy.
- Has an in-depth knowledge of all product indications and treatment options, uses patient profiling to ensure customer focussed solutions are developed in line with customers’ needs and accepted as sales outcomes in line with PSS solutions.
- Articulates clear and compelling sales arguments regarding competition, in a clear, concise, respectful and professional manner.
Skills, Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Excellent sales nad negotiation skills.
- Must have strong IT literacy and have an ability to analyse sales data.
- Has an expert and in-depth knowedge of the NHS and Private sectors. Is used and recognised as an ambassador in this field for the company.
- Knowledge and Contacts for Department Heads (Procurement/Medical/Engineering/Facilities/Nursing/Finance) within proposed territory.
- Appreciation, Knowledge nad understanding of CRM Systems.
- Must have previous sales experience or have worked in a medical environment.
- Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Therapy market experience or Negative Pressure Wound Therapy market experience.
- Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Therapy Market experience.
- Cleaning, disinfection and hygiene market.
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market Experience.
- Experience working with complex capital and revenue clinical outcome driven solutions.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1