The Clinical Nurse Advisor will be joining a team of Nurse Advisors that are tasked primarily with supporting the Sales Team with formulary wins and account growth through education, training and account development. You will be delivering clinical and product presentations across a wide customer base working collaboratively with your local Business Development Manager and Territory Managers. You will also be tasked with conducting audits, running evaluations and working closely with customers to identify areas of improvement and presenting the solutions back to the customers to better improve the position of the products and the Company.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supporting formulary applications and new formulary wins.
- Support the Regional Sales team on maintaining existing and new business through the training of NHS clinical staff on MASD, Pressure v Moisture Damage and formulary implementations.
- Provide innovative and valuable clinical training sessions that drive engagement from NHS staff and continue to position Medicareplus International as valuable Industry Partners.
- Work in both the Community and Acute settings.
- Developing and supporting educational activities by: presenting and clinical detailing of products, providing product training across acute and community sectors to support new formulary inclusions, assisting customers with the development of educational materials for their local areas, developing local pathways in support of formulary compliance and providing educational presentations to support local study days and conferences.
- Assisting with the development of new products to fill gaps in the market – and improve upon current products available.
- Being responsible for developing/ writing clinical support papers and posters – writing up case studies.
- Conducting audits and supporting product evaluations with customers.
Relevant Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must be a Registered Nurse with relevant and recent experience related to wound/skin care. There is an expectation that the successful candidate will maintain their professional registration with the NMC.
- Up to date knowledge of the wound/skin care market to support the marketing team function to ensure our products are market leaders and remain so.
- Strong and up to date knowledge of wound/skin care and current guidelines through practical experience.
- Experience of teaching within a clinical environment.
- Experience in writing clinical support papers and posters -writing up case studies to a high level.
- Experience with performing clinical evaluations of products and services.
- Experience with presenting at conferences and large events.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Category B License driver with a clean driving license.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1