- Field based role with extensive travel inside and outside of the region and occasional overnight stays.
- Mandatory attendance at 2 national sales meetings each year occasionally requiring international travel. National sales meetings provide training and preparation for product and/or campaign launches. Overnight stays are involved during these events and on occasion for a full working week.
- A Flexible working approach is required to meet the needs of the business with occasional evening working.
- Job Purpose:
- To function within national and regional business plans utilising clinical expertise to enhance the reputation of the business within the wound care market and increase market share.
- To co-ordinate and assist in the development and the management of product evaluations and clinical case studies across the United Kingdom.
- To deliver clinical projects that clearly demonstrate the “real world” impact of products
- To support launch of new product ranges where appropriate.
- To produce and publish clinical posters, case studies and articles in peer reviewed journals that will support dissemination of findings from product evaluations, clinical studies and clinician/patient experiences of products.
- To support educational and commercial activities at a local and regional level by delivering added value activities including bespoke study events.
- To assist with local/regional/national exhibitions, conferences and study events, and promoting the role of the clinical specialist as a value added service.
- To contribute towards regional sales and development plans by utilising clinical knowledge and expertise to drive activities and engagement of local and regional key opinion leaders.
- To be an active participant in matrix team working and contribute towards business plans and key projects which will support success of the regional and national business objectives.
- To support internal training department to share and develop clinical knowledge and expertise that supports the product portfolio.
- Support marketing teams to develop initiatives and tools which support product development and promotion for the purpose of internal and external customer
- To identify and secure an appropriate honorary contract within a clinical practice area to maintain clinical credibility, competence and expertise and drive business growth. (within the first 6 months of recruitment).
Development and delivery of regional sales plans:
- Full integration in regional activities that add value, including developing and delivery of clinical training and support activities as agreed with Regional Sales Managers, Healthcare Partnership Managers and local matrix teams these may include; Study events, part day, full day or evening, Clinical and service led audits and evaluations, Wound Care formulary implementation plans. Merchandising via appropriate education of products that are included on wound care formularies both in the community and acute. To understand and be aware of competitor products, company activity and to share this information. To deliver customer group training and education. To support and deliver company sales team training. To work with marketing and training to help develop on-going clinical and educational plans. To maintain reporting requirements i.e. business plans, salesforce.com, CS activity reports. To exhibit high levels of knowledge relating to the company and competitor products nad maintain excellent clinical and research ability. To engage with new KOLs and advocates supportive of products at a regional level and develop endorsement via the ladder of adoption and/or in new product areas. To recommend participants (KOLs) to benefit from funded development opportunities e.g. bespoke study days and funded awards.
Marketing and training support:
- To assist in the recruitment of clinical centres to participate in clinical evaluations (combining the needs of marketing, KOLs and the clinical experience of the centres).
- To participate in the initiation and follow-up of evaluations through regular centre visits to monitor progress.
- To develop evaluation tools.
- To collect, analyse and produce results for internal and external customer use.
- To deliver appropriate support and evidence based programmes at national meetings.
- To work closely with the marketing team to ensure all promotional material and marketing strategies are clinically credible and accurate.
- To work effectively with the training department to enhance the current clinical educational programmes for both internal and external customers.
Qualifications and Attainments:
- Degree level healthcare professional or equivalent with current professional clinical qualification or above.
- Masters Qualification (desirable)
- Current active professional registration e.g. NMC
- Current valid UK driving license.
- Clinical Expert.
- Master product key messages (repetition/differentiation).
- Reading and analysis of reporting tools.
- Understanding of the NHS environment.
- Identifies opportunities.
- Construction of SMART action plans.
- Precise follow-up of the execution.
- Account Management.
- Generate and monitor best customer exeperience (incl. but not limited to clinical cases).
- Master PR event organisation (invitation, organisation, animation, follow-up).
- Synergies with other teams or departments.
- Assertive and impactful communication.
- Journey organisation and planning.
- Entrepreneurial spirit/audacity.
- Team spirit.
- Proven experience within a wound care environment.
- Clinical and operational experience of the NHS /NHS provided healthcare.
- Experience within a commercial wound care environment.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1