This job sits within the Regional Sales Team. Clinical direction will come from the Regional Clinical Specialist.
- The role requires a Nursing qualification but not as high an NHS banding as for the Clinical Specialist role.
- This is likely to be a first commercial role outside the Health Service.
- This role involves servicing existing compression business and also providing value added training to less established compression customers
- The job holder will support the delivery of the Company’s key business objectives through the delivery of their key accountabilities.
- Field based role with extensive travel throughout the Region and occasional overnight stays. Mandatory attendance at 3 National Sales Meetings each year. These provide training and preparation for product and/or campaign launches. Overnight stays are involved during these events, on occasion for a full week
- Significant amount of daily driving
- Frequent telephone and computer use
- Flexible working approach required to meet the needs of the business with occasional evening working
- Support the Regional Sales team on maintaining existing and new compression business through the training of NHS clinical staff on compression aetiology and application.
- Provide Best in Class clinical training to existing and new nurse customers, enabling the Product Specialists to grow the Advanced Wound care brands.
- Provide innovative and valuable clinical training sessions that drive engagement from NHS staff and continue to position the company as valuable Industry Partners.
- Work in both the Community and Acute settings.
- Although mainly focused on providing training to customers on compression products, the Clinical Trainer will be familiar with all products in order to answer the needs of the customer queries and the regional business needs.
- Working in close conjunction with the Regional team of Product Specialists to provide planned educational and product training (mainly on the Compression range) to nursing staff in both primary and secondary care settings.
- Assisting the Product Specialists in developing on-going working relationships with key customers in the Sales Region.
- Assisting the Product Specialists and Clinical Specialists at larger educational events as appropriate.
- Establishes objectives and actions. Spends his/her time on the most important issues at hand. Puts trivial matters aside in order to focus on what’s most important. Able to quickly sense what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; eliminates roadblocks or distractions; remains focused. Always aware of performance objectives and the most actionable opportunities to achieve them. Adapts priorities to changing circumstances.
- Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals. Key actions: seeks opportunities, clarifies the current situation, develops others; and own ideas, places higher priority on team or organisation goals than on own goals, facilitates agreement, uses effective interpersonal skills, shares information.
- Always represents the Company in the best possible manner in speech, dress and conduct; sets a good example by displaying maturity and decorum in difficult situations. Fosters professionalism in others.
- Adds value to all customer interactions. Manages customer interactions in a way that optimises productivity and available time. Perceived by customers as a skilled, knowledgeable information source and a valuable business resource.
- Able to communicate accurately, concisely and compellingly to a variety of audiences. Adapts communication methods based on situation. Clearly and concisely communicates using spoken or written communication. Presents with poise, authority and clarity to audiences of varying size and in various settings. Responds appropriately to questions, objections or challenges. Key actions: Organises the communication, maintains audience attention, adjusts to the audience, ensures understanding, adheres to accepted conventions, comprehends communication from others.
- Always acts with customers in mind. Dedicated to meeting the customers’ expectations and requirements; acquires first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; gains customer trust and respect by establishing and maintaining effective relationships; cultivates a customer-focused attitude among colleagues. Key actions; Seeks to understand customers, educates customers, builds collaborative relationships, takes action to meet customer needs and concerns, sets up customer feedback systems.
- Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigour, effectiveness and determination over extended period of time. Key Actions: maintains stamina, effectiveness and enthusiasm.
- Registered Nurse (current qualification) – around NHS Band 5
- At least 2 years post registration experience in the NHS.
- Effective time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills; including the confidence/impact to present to grooups of up to 20 people.
- Highly ethical, credible and professional.
- Adaptable and flexible approach.
- Both hospital and community experience (e.g. as a District Nurse).
- Experience within a commercial environment.
- A baseline knowledge of leg ulcers.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1