Clinical Trainer (CT) is a Field based role with extensive travel throughout the defined geography. Primary job function will be geared towards providing product training, supporting product evaluations for the portfolio of Pressure Area Care & Wound Care products. For example, this could include acute hospital ward-based training or delivering product training within the community setting and as a result there is a significant amount of daily driving that will be required. It is recognised that a flexible working approach is necessary to meet the needs of the business also a good understanding of Pressure Area Care and Wound Care will be a prerequisite for this position.
Overnight stays are involved during these events, on occasion for a full week (Monday – Friday) depending on the customer requirements.
Role and Responsibilities:
Although mainly focused on providing training to customers on Pressure Area Care and Wound care products, the Clinical Trainer will be familiar with all products to answer the needs of the customer and the business needs.
The Clinical Trainer (CT) will report into the UK Clinical Training Manager and work alongside the sales team. There will also be an element of joined up working with the Business Development Managers to provide Best in Class clinical training so to grow Pressure Area Care and Wound Care brands.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to self motivate and work on own initiative
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and strict deadlines
- Team Player – working part of a close-knit team
- Must have a positive & optimistic attitude, very responsive and always helpful
- Good PC skills – Microsoft, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and email systems
- Full Driving licence (Max 6 points)
- NMC Registered Nurse with a banding grade 5 or above.
- A baseline knowledge of Pressure Ulcers and Skin care
- Commercial role outside the Health Service is desirable but not essential
- At least 2 years with both acute and community nursing experience
- Provide effective communication to multiple stakeholders with differing levels of clinical understandings
- Confident in delivering presentations for both one 2 one sessions and large audiences.
- Empathetic, credible, professional, and commercial astute
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1