The role of the product specialist is to promote, sell and ensure the growth of on formulary target brands across the wound care areas within the geographical area of responsibilities.
- Maximising sales results in On Formulary Accounts.
- Driving the growth of on formulary target brands across the territory.
- Building strong key relationships to ensure that the business is seen as the partner of choice.
- Working as an integral part of the local matrix team to include Healthcare Partnership Manager, Clinical Specialist and Clinical Trainer.
- Development of Business Plans in order to optimise Account growth.
- Build & supporting Implementation Plans and review at regular intervals.
- Work closely with the local Matrix team (RSM, HPM, CS, DFU & CT) to support Account wins.
- Achievement of annual sales and market share targets for the Focus Brand Portfolio.
- Achievement of agreed KPIs and objectives including the effective use of the CRM system.
- To have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the Company products, policies and objectives.
- To provide customers with relevant clinical and product knowledge through effective presentation and listening skills.
- To build positive customer relationships in order for the business to be seen as the ‘Partner of Choice.’
- To utilise SPIN Selling Skills and up to date Marketing messages and materials to promote the use of On Formulary products.
- Utilise all available data to enable highly effective planning and territory management.
- To organise and manage customer meetings, study days and exhibitions within the territory.
- To participate in Regional and National Sales Meetings as an opportunity to share Best Practice.
- Take ownership of own Self-Development to ensure product, clinical and therapeutic knowledge is up to date.
- Degree level or equivalent or ability to demonstrate appropriate and applicable career experience.
- Ability to interpret and analyse sales data.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to utilise other internal resource.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- IT literate.
- Planning and organisation.
- Knowledge of the wound care market is desirable through not essential.
- Planning and organising.
- Results Focused.
- Team Working.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Open to Change.
- Customer Focus.
- Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking.
- Gaining Commitment.
- Self-Learning and Continous Improvement.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1