To assist the Director of Sales and Business Development to develop sales of the relevant portfolio products and services within the UK Market. To operate effectively at customer business manager level to understand and influence the ordering process. To negotiate with professional purchasing departments and contribute to the completion and delivery of tendered business. Developing and delivering detailed implementation, training and education plans, identifying key contacts, training requirements and frequency. Support relevant customers/clinicians to carry out clinical evaluations, writing up clinical evaluation data and/or required audits.
Key responsibilities include:
- To promote activities within the UK Marketplace.
- To acheive on target sales of products across all relevant NHS and private sector channels.
- To promote the products effectively to the target customers in order to raise products and company awareness.
- To build and maintain a detailed record of the customer base including their exisiting supplier base, future opportunities, key contacts, and influencers. Provide customers with quotations and product information as required and ensure that all details are stored on company CRM system for use and reference by others.
- Assist in the development and implementation of sales strategies to increase sales.
- Deliver product knowledge training and education events including clinical evaluations to customers as an influencing tool, develop and implement formal training to assist in gaining and maintaining business.
- Maintain knowledge of competitor product, the key features and benefits and define sales arguments to position products against these.
- Identify product development and market ggaps, collaboratively working with appropriate departments to enahnce exisitng offering and identify new product developments.
- Maintain an awareness of competitor activity and report activities which may impact on our sales or channels to market.
- Work closely with marketing to develop and implement local marketing tools and strategies to assist in growing sales and market share and developing brand awareness and the positioning of products.
- Work closely with commercial management to ensure the identification, management and completion of all associated tenders linked to the purchase of products.
- To assist with all new product launches, exhibitions, promotions, conferences and all activities associated to them in the UK and additional appropriate markets.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with all necessary procurement hubs e.g. NHS Supply Chain.
- It will be necessary from time to time to undertake these functions at unsociable hours to meet the shift patterns of the customer.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience of selling into the healthcare market.
- Clinical Background is desirable.
- Previous knowledge of account management principles and practice.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation and a pro-active and resilient attitude are required.
- Strong business and commercial Acumen.
- Experience of developing and delivering training programmes to clinicans/customers.
- Excellent data handling and analytical skills including spread sheets (Pivot tables, queries). A high degree of computer literacy (i.e. M/S Office) is essential.
- A clean, current driving licence.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1